2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.4
Shock due to anesthesia, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Shock due to anesthesia.
- ICD-9-CM 995.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anesthetic shock - sensitivity
- Colistin adverse reaction
- Death during anesthetic induction
- Isoniazid adverse reaction
- Shock due to anesthesia
- Shock from anesthesia
- Sulfinpyrazone allergy
- Shock due to anesthesia in which the correct substance was properly administered
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T88.2XXA Shock due to anesthesia, initial encounter