2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 991.3
Frostbite of other and unspecified sites
- Short description: Frostbite NEC/NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 991.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 991.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T33.90XA Superficial frostbite of unspecified sites, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T33.99XA Superficial frostbite of other sites, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T34.90XA Frostbite with tissue necrosis of unspecified sites, initial encounter
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T34.99XA Frostbite with tissue necrosis of other sites, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 991.3
- Frostbite 991.3
- specified site NEC 991.3