2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 991.0
Frostbite of face
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 991.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 991.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 991.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 991.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T33.09XA Superficial frostbite of other part of head, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T34.09XA Frostbite with tissue necrosis of other part of head, initial encounter
- Frostbite of face with tissue necrosis
- Frostbite of face, w tissue necrosis
- Frostbite of face, with tissue necrosis
- Frostbite of nose
- Frostbite of nose with tissue necrosis
- Frostbite of nose, w tissue necrosis
- Frostbite of nose, with tissue necrosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 991.0
- Frostbite 991.3
- face 991.0