2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 873.63
Open wound of tooth (broken) (fractured) (due to trauma), without mention of complication
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Broken tooth-uncomplic.
- ICD-9-CM 873.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 873.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 873.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 873.63: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.5XXA Fracture of tooth (traumatic), initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.5XXB Fracture of tooth (traumatic), initial encounter for open fracture
- Broken tooth
- Fracture of tooth
- Injury of teeth
- Open traumatic fracture of tooth
- Open traumatic tooth fx
- Tooth fracture
- Tooth injury
- Traumatic tooth fx