2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 873.63
Open wound of tooth (broken) (fractured) (due to trauma), without mention of complication
- ICD-9-CM 873.63 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 873.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Broken tooth
- Fracture of tooth
- Injury of teeth
- Open traumatic fracture of tooth
- Open traumatic tooth fx
- Tooth fracture
- Tooth injury
- Traumatic tooth fx
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S02.5XXA Fracture of tooth (traumatic), initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015 ICD-10-CM S02.5XXB Fracture of tooth (traumatic), initial encounter for open fracture