2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 845.19
Other sprain of foot
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Sprain of foot NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 845.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 845.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 845.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 845.19: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S93.699A Other sprain of unspecified foot, initial encounter
- Complete tear of midtarsal joint ligament
- Intrinsic muscle strain of left foot
- Intrinsic muscle strain of right foot
- Left foot intrinsic muscle strain
- Right foot intrinsic muscle strain
- Sprain of midtarsal joint
- Sprain, flexor tendon, foot
- Strain of peroneal tendon
- Tibialis posterior rupture