2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 842.02
Sprain of radiocarpal (joint) (ligament) of wrist
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Sprain radiocarpal.
- ICD-9-CM 842.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 842.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 842.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 842.02: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S63.329A Traumatic rupture of unspecified radiocarpal ligament, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S63.529A Sprain of radiocarpal joint of unspecified wrist, initial encounter
- Left radiocarpal joint sprain
- Left radiocarpal ligament rupture
- Right radiocarpal joint sprain
- Right radiocarpal ligament rupture