2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.15
Nonspecific abnormal auditory function studies
- Short description: Abn auditory funct study.
- ICD-9-CM 794.15 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 794.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R94.120 Abnormal auditory function study
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 794.15
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- function studies
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4