2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 794.16
Nonspecific abnormal vestibular function studies
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Abn vestibular func stud.
- ICD-9-CM 794.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 794.16 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 794.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 794.16: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R94.121 Abnormal vestibular function study
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 794.16
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- function studies
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4