2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 792.9
Other nonspecific abnormal findings in body substances
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Abn find-body subst NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 792.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 792.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 792.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 792.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R84.9 Unspecified abnormal finding in specimens from respiratory organs and thorax
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R85.9 Unspecified abnormal finding in specimens from digestive organs and abdominal cavity
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R87.9 Unspecified abnormal finding in specimens from female genital organs
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R88.8 Abnormal findings in other body fluids and substances
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R89.9 Unspecified abnormal finding in specimens from other organs, systems and tissues
- Peritoneal fluid
- Pleural fluid
- Synovial fluid
- Vaginal fluids