2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 791.2
- ICD-9-CM 791.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 791.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by laboratory test results that indicate the presence of free hemoglobin in the urine.
- A laboratory test result which indicates free hemoglobin in the urine.
- Presence of free hemoglobin in the urine.
- The presence of free hemoglobin in the urine, indicating hemolysis of erythrocytes within the vascular system. After saturating the hemoglobin-binding proteins (haptoglobins), free hemoglobin begins to appear in the urine.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R82.3 Hemoglobinuria