2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.4
Nonspecific elevation of levels of transaminase or lactic acid dehydrogenase [LDH]
- Short description: Elev transaminase/ldh.
- ICD-9-CM 790.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 790.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) (serum glutamic-pyruvic transaminase) (SGPT) level raised
- Elevated alanine aminotransferase (alt)
- Elevated ALT measurement
- Elevated levels of transaminase & lactic acid dehydrogenase
- Elevated transaminase
- Elevated transaminase measurement
- Increased transaminase level
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R74.0 Nonspecific elevation of levels of transaminase and lactic acid dehydrogenase [LDH]