2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.3
Excessive blood level of alcohol
- Short description: Excess blood-alcohol lev.
- ICD-9-CM 790.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 790.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R78.0 Finding of alcohol in blood
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 790.3
- Excess, excessive, excessively
- alcohol level in blood 790.3
- Findings, (abnormal), without diagnosis (examination) (laboratory test) 796.4
- alcohol in blood 790.3