2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 785.51
- ICD-9-CM 785.51 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 785.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Shock resulting from diminution of cardiac output in heart disease.
- Shock resulting from primary failure of the heart in its pumping function, as in myocardial infarction, severe cardiomyopathy, or mechanical obstruction or compression of the heart.
- Shock reulting from the failure of the heart to maintain adequate output.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R57.0 Cardiogenic shock