2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 779.85
Cardiac arrest of newborn
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Newborn/Neonate Only Dx (0 years)
- Short description: NB cardiac arrest.
- ICD-9-CM 779.85 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 779.85 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 779.85.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 779.85: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P29.81 Cardiac arrest of newborn
- CARDIAC ARREST OF NEWBORN
- Cardiac arrest, newborn
- Neonatal cardiac arrest
- Newborn cardiac arrest