2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.95
Excessive crying of child, adolescent, or adult
- Short description: Excs cry chld,adol,adult.
- ICD-9-CM 780.95 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.95 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Excessive crying of child
- Excessive crying, infant
- Excessive crying, not infant
- Non infant excessive crying (finding)
- Other excessive crying
- excessive crying of infant (baby) (780.92)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R45.83 Excessive crying of child, adolescent or adult
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 780.95
- constant, continuous
- Excess, excessive, excessively