2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 747.42
Partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Short description: Part anom pulm ven conn.
- ICD-9-CM 747.42 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 747.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- PARTIAL ANOMALOUS PULMONARY VENOUS CONNECTION
- A congenital heart disorder in which one or two pulmonary veins are not connected to the left atrium and drain into the right atrium instead. It may lead to arrhythmias and pulmonary hypertension.
- Partial anomalous pulmonary venous return
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q26.3 Partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection