2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 747.11
Interruption of aortic arch
- Short description: Interrupt of aortic arch.
- ICD-9-CM 747.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 747.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A rare congenital cardiovascular disorder characterized by the presence of a gap between the ascending and descending portions of the thoracic aorta. This disorder is often associated with ventricular septal defect, ductus arteriosus, or truncus arteriosus.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q25.2 Atresia of aorta