2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.21
- ICD-9-CM 736.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Boutonni?re deformity of left finger
- Boutonni?re deformity of right finger
- Boutonnière deformity
- Boutonniere deformity of finger
- Boutonniere deformity of L finger
- Boutonniere deformity of left finger
- Boutonniere deformity of R finger
- Boutonniere deformity of right finger
- Boutonni�re deformity
- Deformity of finger, boutonniere
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M20.029 Boutonnière deformity of unspecified finger(s)