2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.21
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 736.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 736.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.21: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M20.029 Boutonnière deformity of unspecified finger(s)
- Boutonni?re deformity of left finger
- Boutonni?re deformity of right finger
- BoutonniÃ¨re deformity
- Boutonniere deformity of bilat fingers
- Boutonniere deformity of bilateral fingers
- Boutonniere deformity of finger
- Boutonniere deformity of L finger
- Boutonniere deformity of left finger
- Boutonniere deformity of R finger
- Boutonniere deformity of right finger
- Boutonni�re deformity
- Deformity of finger, boutonniere