2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.20
Unspecified deformity of finger
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Acq finger deformity NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 736.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 736.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 736.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 736.20: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M20.009 Unspecified deformity of unspecified finger(s)
- Acquired deformity of bilat fingers
- Acquired deformity of bilateral fingers
- Acquired deformity of L finger
- Acquired deformity of left finger
- Acquired deformity of R finger
- Acquired deformity of right finger
- Deformity of finger (acquired) NOS
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 736.20
- Deformity 738.9
- finger (acquired) 736.20
- thumb (acquired) 736.20