2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 735.1
Hallux varus (acquired)
- Short description: Hallux varus.
- ICD-9-CM 735.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 735.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired hallux varus
- Acquired hallux varus of L great toe
- Acquired hallux varus of left big toe
- Acquired hallux varus of left great toe
- Acquired hallux varus of R great toe
- Acquired hallux varus of right great toe
- Acquired right sided hallux varus
- Hallux varus, acquired
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M20.30 Hallux varus (acquired), unspecified foot
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 735.1
- Hallux 735.9
- varus (acquired) 735.1