2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 735.1
Hallux varus (acquired)
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Hallux varus.
- ICD-9-CM 735.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 735.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 735.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 735.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M20.30 Hallux varus (acquired), unspecified foot
- Acquired bilat hallux varus
- Acquired bilateral hallux varus
- Acquired hallux varus
- Acquired hallux varus of L great toe
- Acquired hallux varus of left big toe
- Acquired hallux varus of left great toe
- Acquired hallux varus of R great toe
- Acquired hallux varus of right great toe
- Acquired left hallux varus
- Acquired right hallux varus
- Acquired right sided hallux varus
- Hallux varus, acquired
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 735.1
- Hallux 735.9
- varus (acquired) 735.1