2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 729.5
Pain in limb
- ICD-9-CM 729.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 729.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by marked discomfort sensation in the upper or lower extremities.
- Painful sensation in the upper or lower extremities.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M79.609 Pain in unspecified limb