2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.40
Synovial cyst, unspecified
- Short description: Synovial cyst NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 727.40 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Digital mucous cyst
- Ganglion/synovial cyst - wrist
- Synovial cyst
- Synovial cyst of lumbar spine
- Synovial cyst of sacrum
- Synovial cyst of wrist
- Synovial cyst, lumbar spine
- Synovial cyst, sacrum
- that of popliteal space (727.51)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M71.30 Other bursal cyst, unspecified site
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 727.40
- Cyst (mucus) (retention) (serous) (simple)
- synovial 727.40