2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.51
Synovial cyst of popliteal space
- Short description: Popliteal synovial cyst.
- ICD-9-CM 727.51 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bakers cyst of L knee
- Bakers cyst of left knee
- Bakers cyst of R knee
- Bakers cyst of right knee
- Rupture of popliteal cyst
- Rupture of popliteal space synovial cyst
- Synovial cyst of left popliteal space
- Synovial cyst of right popliteal space
- A benign swelling found behind the knee joint
- A synovial cyst located in the back of the knee, in the popliteal space arising from the semimembranous bursa or the knee joint.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M71.20 Synovial cyst of popliteal space [Baker], unspecified knee