2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 723.6
Panniculitis specified as affecting neck
- Short description: Panniculitis of neck.
- ICD-9-CM 723.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 723.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Panniculitis of back and neck
- Panniculitis of neck
- Panniculitis of neck and back
- Panniculitis of occipitatlantoaxial
- Panniculitis of occipitoatlantoaxial area
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M54.02 Panniculitis affecting regions of neck and back, cervical region
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 723.6