2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 722.4
Degeneration of cervical intervertebral disc
- Short description: Cervical disc degen.
- ICD-9-CM 722.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 722.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cervical disc degeneration
- Degeneration of cervical (neck) intervertebral disc
- Degeneration of cervicothoracic intervertebral disc
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M50.30 Other cervical disc degeneration, unspecified cervical region