2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 722.52
Degeneration of lumbar or lumbosacral intervertebral disc
- Short description: Lumb/lumbosac disc degen.
- ICD-9-CM 722.52 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 722.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Degeneration lumbar disc w neurological manifestation
- Degeneration of intervertebral disc of lower back
- Degeneration of lumbar intervertebral disc
- Degeneration of lumbosacral intervertebral disc
- Degenerative disc disease of lower back
- Degenerative disc disease, lower back
- Lumbar disc degeneration with neurological symptoms
- Lumbosacral disc degeneration
- Neurologic disorder due to degeneration of lumbar intervertebral disc
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M51.36 Other intervertebral disc degeneration, lumbar region
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M51.37 Other intervertebral disc degeneration, lumbosacral region