2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 701.9
Unspecified hypertrophic and atrophic conditions of skin
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Skin hypertro/atroph NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 701.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 701.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 701.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 701.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L90.9 Atrophic disorder of skin, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L91.9 Hypertrophic disorder of the skin, unspecified
- Atrophic condition of skin
- Atrophic skin
- Excess skin of abdominal wall
- Excess skin of arm
- Excess skin of thigh
- Excess skin, abdomen
- Excess skin, arm
- Excess skin, thigh
- Hypertrophic condition of skin
- Hypertrophic skin
- Skin tag