2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 606.1
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Adult Only Dx (15-124 years)
- Male Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 606.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 606.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 606.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 606.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N46.11 Organic oligospermia
- Drug induced oligospermia
- Oligospermia due to infection
- Oligospermia due to obstruction
- Oligospermia due to radiation
- Oligospermia due to systemic disease
- Oligozoospermia due to drug therapy
- Oligozoospermia due to infection
- Oligozoospermia due to obstruction of efferent ducts
- Oligozoospermia due to radiation
- Oligozoospermia due to systemic disease
- Infertility due to:
- germinal cell desquamation
- incomplete spermatogenic arrest