2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 606.8
Infertility due to extratesticular causes
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Adult Only Dx (15-124 years)
- Male Only Dx
- Short description: Male infertility NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 606.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 606.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 606.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 606.8: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N46.029 Azoospermia due to other extratesticular causes
- Azoospermia due to drug
- Azoospermia due to systemic disease
- Azospermia, due to drug therapy
- Azospermia, due to systemic disease
- Drug induced azoospermia
- Infertility due to extratesticular cause
- Infertility due to extratesticular causes, male
- Infertility due to:
- drug therapy
- obstruction of efferent ducts
- systemic disease