2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 595.3
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 595.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 595.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 595.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 595.3: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.30 Trigonitis without hematuria
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.31 Trigonitis with hematuria
- Hematuria due to trigonitis
- Trigonitis w hematuria
- Trigonitis with hematuria
- Follicular cystitis
- Trigonitis (acute) (chronic)