2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 595.0
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 595.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 595.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 595.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 595.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.00 Acute cystitis without hematuria
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.01 Acute cystitis with hematuria
- Acute cystitis (bladder infection) in pregnancy, before birth
- Acute cystitis in pregnancy
- Acute cystitis in pregnancy, antepartum
- Acute cystitis in pregnancy, before birth
- Acute cystitis postpartum
- Acute hemorrhagic cystitis
- Cystitis, acute
- Hematuria due to acute cystitis
- Postpartum acute cystitis
- Postpartum acute cystitis (bladder infection)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 595.0
- Cystitis (bacillary) (colli) (diffuse) (exudative) (hemorrhagic) (purulent) (recurrent) (septic) (suppurative) (ulcerative) 595.9
- acute 595.0