2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 564.4
Other postoperative functional disorders
- Short description: Postop GI funct dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 564.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 564.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Diarrhea after gastrointestinal tract surgery
- Diarrhea after GI surgery
- Diarrhea and vomiting after gastrointestinal tract surgery
- Postcholecystectomy diarrhea
- Post-vagotomy diarrhea
- Diarrhea following gastrointestinal surgery
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K91.89 Other postprocedural complications and disorders of digestive system