2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 519.2
- ICD-9-CM 519.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 519.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- An inflammatory process affecting the mediastinum.
- Inflammation of the mediastinum, the area between the pleural sacs.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM J98.5 Diseases of mediastinum, not elsewhere classified