2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 453.77
Chronic venous embolism and thrombosis of other thoracic veins
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Ch embl thorac vein NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 453.77 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 453.77 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 453.77.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 453.77: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I82.291 Chronic embolism and thrombosis of other thoracic veins
- Chronic thrombosis of superior vena cava
- Thrombosis superior vena cava, chronic
- Brachiocephalic (innominate)
- Superior vena cava