2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 443.29
Dissection of other artery
- Short description: Dissection artery NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 443.29 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 443.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dissecting aneurysm of mesenteric artery
- Dissecting aneurysm of precerebral artery
- Dissection of mesenteric artery
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I77.79 Dissection of other artery
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 443.29
- artery, arterial