2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.0
Atrioventricular block, complete
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Atriovent block complete.
- ICD-9-CM 426.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 426.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 426.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 426.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I44.2 Atrioventricular block, complete
- Av block 3rd degree, complication of av nodal ablation
- AV block, complete
- AV block, complete, post op complication of AV nodal ablation
- Complete atrioventricular block
- Complete atrioventricular block (heart beat disorder)
- Complete atrioventricular block due to atrioventricular nodal ablation
- Complete AV block due to AV nodal ablation
- Third degree atrioventricular block