2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 389.03
Conductive hearing loss, middle ear
- Short description: Conduc hear loss mid ear.
- ICD-9-CM 389.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 389.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat middle ear conductive hearing loss
- Bilateral conductive hearing loss due to disorder of middle ears
- Both sides middle ear conductive hearing loss
- Left middle ear conductive hearing loss
- Middle ear conductive hearing loss
- Right conductive hearing loss due to disorder of middle ear
- Right middle ear conductive hearing loss
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H90.2 Conductive hearing loss, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 389.03
- Deafness (acquired) (complete) (congenital) (hereditary) (middle ear) (partial) 389.9
- hearing - see also Deafness