2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 389.01
Conductive hearing loss, external ear
- Short description: Conduc hear loss ext ear.
- ICD-9-CM 389.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 389.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H90.2 Conductive hearing loss, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 389.01
- Deafness (acquired) (complete) (congenital) (hereditary) (middle ear) (partial) 389.9
- hearing - see also Deafness