2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.03
Papilledema associated with retinal disorder
- Short description: Papilledema w retina dis.
- ICD-9-CM 377.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 377.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Optic disc edema associated with retinal disorder
- Papilledema assoc w retinal disorder
- Papilledema assoc with retinal disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H47.13 Papilledema associated with retinal disorder