2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.02
Papilledema associated with decreased ocular pressure
- Short description: Papilledema w decr press.
- ICD-9-CM 377.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 377.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Optic disc edema due to hypotony
- Papilledema w decreased ocular pressure
- Papilledema with decreased ocular pressure
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H47.12 Papilledema associated with decreased ocular pressure