2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 369.4
Legal blindness, as defined in U.S.A.
- Short description: Legal blindness-usa def.
- ICD-9-CM 369.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 369.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Blindness NOS according to U.S.A. definition
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H54.8 Legal blindness, as defined in USA