2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 367.9
Unspecified disorder of refraction and accommodation
- Short description: Refraction disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 367.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 367.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Accommodation disorder
- Accommodation disorder (of eye)
- Disorder of accommodation
- Disorder of refraction
- Refraction disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H52.7 Unspecified disorder of refraction