2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 367.4
- ICD-9-CM 367.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 367.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Presbyopia (age related vision difficulty)
- The normal decreasing elasticity of the crystalline lens that leads to loss of accommodation.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H52.4 Presbyopia