2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 348.9
Unspecified condition of brain
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Brain condition NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 348.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 348.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 348.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 348.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G93.9 Disorder of brain, unspecified
- Bacterial infectious disease of brain
- Brain mass
- Cerebellar deficiency syndrome
- Cerebellar disorder
- Cerebral gnathostomiasis
- Disorder of brain
- Disorder of brain stem
- Disorder of cerebral cortex
- Disorder of midbrain
- Headache due to intracranial disease
- Hypothalamic neuronal hamartoma
- Lesion of brain
- Mass lesion of brain
- Mass, brain
- Midline shift of brain
- Non-specific brain syndrome
- Pontoneocerebellar hypoplasia
- Speech cortex disorder