2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 338.28
Other chronic postoperative pain
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Chronic postop pain NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 338.28 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 338.28 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 338.28.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 338.28: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G89.28 Other chronic postprocedural pain
- Chronic pain, postop
- Chronic postmastectomy pain
- Chronic post-mastectomy pain
- Chronic postoperative pain