2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 337.29
Reflex sympathetic dystrophy of other specified site
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Rflx sym dystrph oth st.
- ICD-9-CM 337.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 337.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 337.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 337.29: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G90.59 Complex regional pain syndrome I of other specified site
- Algodystrophy of knee
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) Type 1
- Complex regional pain syndrome type 1 of head or trunk (disorder)
- Complex regional pain syndrome Type 1, head or trunk
- Complex regional pain syndrome, Type I, of head and/or trunk
- Complex regional pain syndrome type I of other specified site