2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 331.4
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Obstructiv hydrocephalus.
- ICD-9-CM 331.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 331.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 331.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 331.4: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G91.1 Obstructive hydrocephalus
- Acquired hydrocephalus
- Hydrocephalus, acquired
- Hydrocephalus, obstructive
- Posttraumatic hydrocephalus
- Post-traumatic hydrocephalus
- Acquired hydrocephalus NOS