2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.29
Other isolated or specific phobias
- Short description: Isolated/spec phobia NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 300.29 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 300.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Animal phobias
- Fear of crowds
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F40.218 Other animal type phobia
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F40.240 Claustrophobia
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F40.241 Acrophobia
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F40.8 Other phobic anxiety disorders