2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.15
Dissociative disorder or reaction, unspecified
- Short description: Dissociative react NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 300.15 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 300.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dissociative disorder
- Dissociative stupor
- A category of psychiatric disorders which are characterized by a disruption in the usually integrated functions of consciousness, memory, identity, and/or perception of the environment.
- Mental disorders characterized by disruptions and/or alterations in the normally integrated functions of consciousness, memory, or identity. Compare dissociation.
- Sudden temporary alterations in the normally integrative functions of consciousness.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F44.9 Dissociative and conversion disorder, unspecified